Frequently asked questions
- How often should I replace my air filter?
Once a month, depending on your environment and amount of use.
- What type of air filter should I use?
Pleated filters have been tested to catch more dirt and allergens and they last a little longer than other varieties, especially if you forget to change every month.
- What type of preventative maintenance should I do on my AC or heater
Change your filter every month. Wash outside condenser coils with a water hose 2 times a year during seasonal use.
- What can I do while waiting for my technician to arrive if my pan is filling up with water?
Turn system off, then pull water out of pan. Once you get the water level below the float switch, the unit should kick on. Drain needs to be unstopped.
- My thermostat display is not functioning properly. What can I do?
The thermostat’s batteries may need to be replaced. Most thermostats use AA or AAA Batteries; the variety that your thermostat uses can usually be found by popping up the bottom or top of the device.